First off, thank you so much for being part of our online community. My wife, Ashley, and I are honored to have the opportunity to send encouragement and marriage-building tools your way and we greatly appreciate the encouraging words you have shared with us as well. We wanted you to be among the first to know about some exciting new developments:
1. Ashley has just launched her new blog at www.AshleyWillis.org and she’s already written several great posts on marriage and parenting. I think you’ll find her down-to-earth style and humor very refreshing and encouraging. Please connect with her online when you get a chance.
2. Our bestselling book, “iVow: Secrets to a Stronger Marriage” is now available as an audiobook on iTunes by clicking here. We hope this new resource will be another practical way you can be encouraged and equipped in your marriage.
3. I’m excited to announce that I’m working on a new book tentatively entitled “The 7 Laws of Love” which will be published by Thomas Nelson Publishers and released in January 2016. I hope this new book encourages a lot of people. I’ll probably be blogging less over the next few months to devote more time to writing the book.
4. Ashley and I are partnering with Craig Gross of XXXChurch.com to produce a video series designed to help married couples enhance their sex lives. You can get a free sneak preview at www.BestSexLifeNow.com
5. We are partnering with FamilyDynamics.net to create an online course based on iVow. There will be a version for married couples and a separate edition exclusively for engaged couples to help them prepare for marriage. I’ll let you know as soon as these resources are available.
6. We’re working with our friends at Truth Web Design to create a new Marriage app you’ll be able to put on your smart phone. It will have all of my ebooks preloaded along with daily encouragement from the Marriage facebook page and some cutting-edge messaging features to keep you in constant contact with your spouse. We’ll let you know as so as it’s in the app store.
7. Many of you have asked for updates on Ashley’s pregnancy and I’m happy to report that Ashley is doing great (apart from being tired from pregnancy and chasing around three rambunctious boys)! Thanks for all your prayers and encouraging words. We’ll be posting plenty of pics of baby Chatham when we arrives in February.
Thank you again for your encouragement and support. If you haven’t already, please subscribe to our email list at the top of this page for continuing updates and a free marriage ebook download and you can also connect with me on twitter by clicking here. You guys rock.
Sending love from Dave, Ashley, Cooper, Connor, Chandler and Chatham (arriving February 2015).